Friday, September 15, 2017

This Weekend it's that time of year again Route 66 Cruisin Reunion Is here in Ontario Ca

Well it's been another year and tonight kicks off the 2017 Route 66 Cruisin Reunion here in Ontario.  I will be your roving reporter getting some cool pictures of even cooler classic cars. Who knows I might even win the Ugly Hawaiian Shirt contest tonight.
So please follow this blog and give me as much info on your cars, so I can post them here.
Also check the website to enter your car at the Ontario Convention Center.
I took a ride to Downtown Center in Ontario, just East of Euclid Ave and north of "B" St., And they are getting set up , the festivities begin at 5PM tonight. I took some pictures. Bands that will be there this weekend are The Surf City Allstars (Friday)  Blood Sweat and Tears with Bo Bice (Saturday) and Britain's Finest on Sunday. Remember, you can click on the pictures to make them larger.
 


 






 
I noticed some cars have already staked out their parking spots along Historic Euclid Ave.
So come on out end enjoy the Live Music, Cars, Giveaways and Food.
I know I'll be there taking pictures to post here on the blog.
If I bump into you and hand you one of our blog cards. It will say  ETicketToTomorrowland.BlogSpot.com But if you get a card that doesn't have this blog written on the back. It's ManCaveCollectibles.blogspot.com

No comments: